May 17 - May 18
Roller coaster fanatics, mark your calendar! The fifth annual Coasterstock event at Kings Island will take place May 17-18, 2019.
*Each attendee must have a valid Coaster Crew Membership to participate (No guests) Not a member? Click Here!
The two-day roller coaster event will feature exclusive morning and night ERT on popular attractions like The Beast, Banshee, Diamondback and Mystic Timbers roller coasters, behind-the-scenes experiences, unlimited digital photos, guest speakers, and so much more!
Each participant receives two-day admission to Kings Island, FunPix, unlimited Coca-Cola soft drinks each day, free parking, event lanyard and t-shirt, and meals in the park’s Picnic Grove.
Coasterstock tickets are $45 for Kings Island Gold and Cedar Fair Platinum passholders and $85 for non-Gold and Platinum passholders.
Friday, May 17
- 7:00 a.m. – Parking Tolls Open and Check-In begins
- 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on Banshee, Delirium, Adventure Express
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on Drop Tower, Bat, Invertigo
- 11:00 a.m. – Banshee behind the scenes video/photo opportunity
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Catered Meal. Hear from Jeff Gramke, co-designer of The Beast roller coaster and manager, facilities, engineering and construction at Kings Island
- 2:00 p.m. – The Beast behind the scenes video/photo opportunity (Group A)
- 3:00 p.m. – The Beast behind the scenes video/photo opportunity (Group B)
- 7:00 p.m. – Hear from Brian Lamm, Kings Island: 50 years of memories project in the PEANUTS Showplace
- 10:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. on Diamondback, The Beast, Mystic Timbers, Vortex, Racer, Antique Cars
Saturday, May 18
- 7:30 a.m. – Parking Tolls Open and Check-In for late arrivals
- 8:30 a.m. – Flight of Fear Lights on Walk Through as ride is going through test cycles
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Flight of Fear Lights on Rides
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on Dodgem, Scrambler, Grand Carousel
- 10:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Story behind our Steam trains with Q&A and photo opportunities (Train Depot in Rivertown)
- 1:30 p.m. – Slaughterhouse lights on walkthrough
- 2:00 p.m. – Diamondback behind the scenes video/photo opportunity
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Catered Meal. Hear from Dennis Speigel, president International Theme Park Services, Inc.
- 5:00 p.m. – Racer behind the scenes video/photo opportunity (Group B)
- 6:00 p.m. – Racer behind the scenes video/photo opportunity (Group A)
- 10:30 p.m. – 11:15 p.m. on Woodstock Express, Great Pumpkin Coaster
- 10:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. on Backlot Stunt Coaster, Diamondback, Mystic Timbers
- 10:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. on The Beast